Red-lace undies by playgirl **updated fixed**Plz redownload**
Uploaded 19th Nov 2006 at 5:41 PM · Updated 26th Nov 2006 at 3:09 AM by play girl : *added another pic*
no mesh needed
feedback is always welcome if you decide to download please hit the thanks button!!
some ppl have said the download doesn't show up in their game i'm not sure why although i have all expansion packs installed i'll try and find out what's wrong as soon as possible
i have redone the undies i unstalled all my games and reinstalled them all except pets they should show up in your game but if they still don't let me know
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 187.6 KB · Downloads: 2,114 · 26th Nov 2006
|187.6 KB||2,114||26th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
*You may include my meshes,skins,or objects only if it's a packaged lot,or sim
*Feel free to use my meshes for new textures, but, please, give proper credit(that means a link to my profile here on MTS2)
*You may recolor and include my mesh with your recolor on your site.Please give credit back to me here @ MTS2
*Don't, under any circumstances, copy or modify my own textures or parts of it!
*Don't claim my stuff as your own(meshes,recolors,skins,etc..)
****I do not allow my meshes,skins,or objects to be uploaded to the exchange or thesimsresource****
I LIKE THINGS TO BE FREE FOR EVERYONE