Visible Resurrect-O-Nomitron with invisible phone (request)
Uploaded 8th Dec 2006 at 11:14 AM · Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 7:33 PM by -Maylin-
Description: No need to mourn the passing of your loved ones. Not only is this telephone a classy accessory to any stylish realm, but it also provides a direct line to the Grim Reaper. For nary the price of your soul, Mr. Reaper will gladly bring anyone back from the beyond. But beware: if you don't offer a competitive bid for this service, your resurrected loved one may be . . . incomplete.
Size: 126.5 KB · Downloads: 2,960 · 8th Dec 2006
|126.5 KB||2,960||8th Dec 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.