Antique Set 7 New Meshes
Updated: 13th Dec 2006 at 1:39 PM
Isn't Christmas a time for sharing? So this is my Christmas gift to all the wonderful people in the MTS2 community.
Originally I started with and embossed metal dining chair, then I added a dining table and a side table and then some more meshes. Then I decided to add recolours and finally I ended up with the Antique Set.
Here are the details:
Love Seat -1470 polys. It has 2 recolourable parts;
Armchair - 1330 polys; 2 recolourable parts;
Coffee Table - 822 polys;
Side Table - 1154 polys; 2 recolourable parts; You can place objects exactly in the centre of the table. It can be found in Buy Mode>Surfaces>CoffeeTables
Mirror - 522 polys and 2 recolourable parts
Dining Chair - 1216 polys; 2 recolourable parts;
Dining Table - 1470 polys 2 recolourable parts - the glass and the frame.
I tried to keep the poly count as low as possible without losing too much of the detail.
The files are grouped in 3 files: one contains the meshes and the other two - the dark and the light recolours.
The set requires the Pets EP.
Feel free the recolour.
Please do not upload to pay sites.
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 457.2 KB · Downloads: 40,230 · 11th Dec 2006
|457.2 KB||40,230||11th Dec 2006|
Size: 419.5 KB · Downloads: 43,199 · 11th Dec 2006
|419.5 KB||43,199||11th Dec 2006|
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 45,314 · 11th Dec 2006
|1.11 MB||45,314||11th Dec 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.