For you Simmers of faith, a Crucifix for your home (new mesh)...
Updated: 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:14 PM
This is the product of a larger project that I am working on. I've been working on a large Jesus statue for my church, but I have a lot more work to do on that before I can post it. I have a cool animation for it created, but need to learn how to get the animation in game. Anyone who knows a lot about adding new animations to the game, please contact me and let me know, provided that you have time to answer a few questions. In the mean time, hear is a small wall cross for you to hang in your house. Hope you all like it.
Please do not repost or recolor this object without my permission
*This has been tested with the base game and is working.
*Anyone interested in the church statue I'm working on may PM me for more info.
*There are recolors available for this object if you look through my uploads
Poly count = 794
Vertice count = 1120
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 382.7 KB · Downloads: 11,886 · 19th Dec 2006
|382.7 KB||11,886||19th Dec 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.