Backdoor Lane 01 [NL+OfB]
Updated: 21st Sep 2008 at 10:32 PM
Nightlife and OfB required.
Custom content included: Invisible Driveway, by roddyaleixo
Replaced the -- anyone who downloaded this before and got an empty sims2pack, try again. See this thread for more info.
For your sims that are sick of living in the suburbs, Backdoor Lane provides an alternative: a couple of small town lots with a more urban look and feel. They fit together like a jigsaw puzzle, creating a maze of backyard gardens and interconnected alleyways when placed in a tightly spaced neigbourhood. Most of them work as corner lots as well as facing the street, creating a very different impression depending on how you place them and what's on the lot next door.
Backdoor Lane 01
is a small family house with two driveways and a little garden in the back.
1 x double bedroom
2 x single bedroom
2 x bathroom
1 x kitchen
2 x dining/living room
1 x spare room
Furnished a bit sketchy on the upper floor, basically just to indicate what could go where -- this house will be used by older families I guess, who will bring their own stuff anyway. All basics are included though (in- and outdoor lights, burglar and fire alarm, phone etc).
Not very well visible on the screenshots: the trashcans are behind the house, in the little paved area next to the driveway.
This collection (frillen) as well as this one (loba) and that one (windkeeper), the mini lots by Andi8104 and the ones based thereupon (MaryLou) have been very useful in making the Backdoor Lane neighbourhood. Thanks for making them available.
Please don't PM me with neighbourhood terrain requests (look in the Neighbourhoods section instead), downloading issues (I can't help you -- look in Site Issues, Q-XPress forums etc), or Build Mode questions (general questions go here, lot specific questions in the d/l thread). Thanks.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Backdoor Lane 01
|Open for Business|
Size: 808.1 KB · Downloads: 7,522 · 2nd Mar 2007
|808.1 KB||7,522||2nd Mar 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.