BQN's Rainforest Bliss Bedroom Set (My First Mesh)
Uploaded 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:57 AM
I finally figured out how to do meshing so I created some items to share with you all. This is a rainforest type of themed bedroom set. It's so pretty that even the birds love it LOL.
- A custom end table
- 2 custom plants (one wall and one floor)
- Custom lights set (there's two left and right)
- A custom double bed with custom bedding
- A custom dresser
- 4 Custom paintings
- 8 Lovely wall papers to chose from
- One carpet flooring (it's the yellowish one)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.BQNrainforestbliss.zip: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
|Open for Business|
Size: 2.74 MB · Downloads: 1,158 · 2nd Jan 2007
|2.74 MB||1,158||2nd Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.