Nouk - Long Thick Dreads in High Ponytail for ladies of all ages!
Uploaded 13th Jan 2007 at 2:34 AM · Updated 10th Dec 2010 at 5:54 PM by Nouk
That's exactly what these are! The textures look allmost like real dreads, and each color has some slight colordifferences for a realistic effect.
They come for all ages, are animated, and uhm... cute. lol.
The outfit the lady is wearing is from http://www.stylistsims.net/.
The skintone the lady has, is one of Enayla's Pixie skintone, Pixie Hush I believe.
* vertices: 2899 triangles:3837 Toddler: vertices: 1367 triangles:2084 (most systems can handle this fine)
* all ages
* 7 binned colors
7 binned colors, dreads textures!
Mesh for all ages
Credits and thanks
* Wes_H for his superb plugins for Milkshape!
* Miche for Simpe!
* Hysterical Paroxysm for her tips on animating!
* Melodie9 for her extra groups added to the Toddler textures!
* Everyone in the 'Create' section that has helped me out!
* God for creating these people
Make millions of recolors, post them anywhere but paysites and the Exchange!!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - OnePTFalls Real meshes + Recolors.rar
Size: 3.63 MB · Downloads: 148,682 · 13th Jan 2007
|3.63 MB||148,682||13th Jan 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.