My sheer curtains entirely redone to be used in diagonal too...**Update 031507** Now in white and black
Updated: 12th Oct 2008 at 11:14 AM
As requested by several people, I redid entirely my curtains and now you can place them on a diagonal wall.
- 2 tiles: Faces 2270 Vertices 2470
- 1 tile: Faces 1198 Vertices 1308
Thanks to Numenor for his great tutorial "How to link straight and diagonal objects"(http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82075).
It helped me a lot for this realisation!
If you want to use this version of my curtains, you'll have to download the meshes and the recolors of this post.The old ones can be deleted.
I made the same recolors than the first one and i add also 7 new recolors:
You can mix the colors.
And if you want larger curtains (3 tiles, 4 tiles or more...) you put as many curtains (1tile) as you want, they combine easily to create your own decoration.
**Update 031507** As requested I add 2 new recolors: White & black
*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*Please forgive my bad english, it's not my native language!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 196.0 KB · Downloads: 21,302 · 15th Mar 2007
|196.0 KB||21,302||15th Mar 2007|
Size: 188.4 KB · Downloads: 19,074 · 15th Mar 2007
|188.4 KB||19,074||15th Mar 2007|
all with older zip program.zip
Size: 3.63 MB · Downloads: 27,348 · 19th Jan 2007
|3.63 MB||27,348||19th Jan 2007|
1 tile short.zip
Size: 1.19 MB · Downloads: 24,701 · 17th Jan 2007
|1.19 MB||24,701||17th Jan 2007|
1 tile long.zip
Size: 1.19 MB · Downloads: 24,724 · 17th Jan 2007
|1.19 MB||24,724||17th Jan 2007|
Size: 1.24 MB · Downloads: 25,651 · 17th Jan 2007
|1.24 MB||25,651||17th Jan 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.