SimCribbling~ Elf Ears no.2~3 (12 colors)
Uploaded 19th Jan 2007 at 1:19 PM · Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 5:28 PM by Ren
Here come new elf ear sets.
Hope you enjoy them!
- mesh info / Face: 1440, Vertex: 750
- all ages
- EP required: none
- last modified : 2007-01-10
- You can put on these ears with another accessories; glasses or earrings.
- Your simmie will always put on these ears, even in bed or on swimming.
Matched skintones :
Matched earrings :
- Used SimPE, MilkShape, Unimesh, 3ds MAX
- You may re-color my files freely and distribute your works at any site (except pay site) without additional permission, just keep the credit.
- Meshes can be modified at any time, so link back to my site or this post for the original mesh.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 158.0 KB · Downloads: 81,840 · 19th Jan 2007
|158.0 KB||81,840||19th Jan 2007|
Size: 563.8 KB · Downloads: 75,680 · 19th Jan 2007
|563.8 KB||75,680||19th Jan 2007|
Size: 165.6 KB · Downloads: 76,449 · 19th Jan 2007
|165.6 KB||76,449||19th Jan 2007|
Size: 563.5 KB · Downloads: 72,778 · 19th Jan 2007
|563.5 KB||72,778||19th Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.