A cross for your Church and an updated wall crucifix (With new interactions)...
Okay...I know I said I was done making the Jesus crosses. But I had a few requests come in, and it is rare that I turn down a request. As requested, I have made a new cross with no Jesus on it. I have added all the same interactions to this cross that are in my Jesus statue. I also decided to add the custom interactions for the big cross to a crusifix that I made a while ago for another site, also by request. You will find them both in the download bellow. I have learned how to add skill building to my object, thanks to Katy and a friend named Echo. Thanks to you both. So now, as your sim preaches, they will gain charisma points. There is no skill gain notification dialog yet. I'm still learning how to do that part. But you will gain the skill while preaching.
For those of you who don't have my Jesus statue, the new interactions are:
Plead with God
Pray for Forgiveness (ends with motive boost)
Preach to anyone that will Listen (Now, Gain Charasma skill during use)
Curse God (Very funny resulting animation)
The preaching interaction has been removed from the crusifix, due to it not making sence for it to have one. I hope you all like this.
Non-Jesus Cross = 1006 (About 500 per tile)
Crusifix = 809 (One tile object)
Please do not repost or post recolors of this object without my permission
If you like these objects, please take time to thank me and leave some feedback. I love seeing what you have to say!!!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Cloth Covered Cross and Crusifix.zip
Size: 638.8 KB · Downloads: 19,222 · 24th Jan 2007
|638.8 KB||19,222||24th Jan 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.