Cafe Shutters - Indoor Window Coverings - New Meshes
Updated: 21st Mar 2007 at 10:09 PM
I included a couple basic recolors and have attached a uvmap if anyone wants to recolor them better than I did
There isn't any automatic diagonal version, yet, but if you have the cheat boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true,
you can place them diagonally that way
It will be in with the curtains in your catalog - price ranges from 214 - 217
2 Tile Independent Expressions
Faces 1336 Vertices 23601 Tile Independent Expressions
Faces 668 Vertices 1180Midnight Ride
Faces 468 Vertices 828Tall Lafenetre
Faces 716 Vertices 1244The Light Pane 2 Story Window
Faces 1336 Vertices 2360
I made this with - many thanks to it's developers , and
Wings3D, and UVMapperClassic
Hope you guys like em.... and please let me know if you have any problems with them
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 20.0 KB · Downloads: 6,893 · 28th Feb 2007
|20.0 KB||6,893||28th Feb 2007|
Size: 676.0 KB · Downloads: 13,394 · 28th Feb 2007
|676.0 KB||13,394||28th Feb 2007|
Size: 765.2 KB · Downloads: 13,703 · 28th Feb 2007
|765.2 KB||13,703||28th Feb 2007|
Size: 652.8 KB · Downloads: 14,144 · 28th Feb 2007
|652.8 KB||14,144||28th Feb 2007|
Size: 646.8 KB · Downloads: 14,490 · 28th Feb 2007
|646.8 KB||14,490||28th Feb 2007|
Size: 648.5 KB · Downloads: 15,255 · 28th Feb 2007
|648.5 KB||15,255||28th Feb 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.