Nouk - Nouk's own haircut! Curly ponytail for ladies of all ages!
Uploaded 9th Mar 2007 at 10:00 PM · Updated 16th Mar 2012 at 3:36 AM by leesester : fix inline image links
This is the haircut I wear every now and then. My hair is one big ball of frizz if I do not put any product in it, wich is the result of my heritage :D
Having sims with my hair is something I never really had, because no-one will make me a huge ball of gelled down frizz. So here it is, finally!!
The blondes are not to my liking. If you can make something nicer, please do!
* mesh for all ages
* 7 colors, binned, one in the custom bin
* correct eyebrow colors
* animated to bounce around
All ages and 7 colors!
A better view...
* Make as many recolors as you like, and you may ofcourse include the mesh. Be sure to credit though, link back to this thread or www.noukiesims2.net.
* Do not put on a paysite, or anywhere you have to pay to get it.
* Wes_H for making the brilliant Unimesh plugins to make this work!
* Everyone who made the meshing process and the tools involved possible!
* Hysterical Paroxysm for listening to me whine!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
Nouk - NouksOwnHaircut - Mesh and recolors.rar
Size: 2.94 MB · Downloads: 163,767 · 9th Mar 2007
|2.94 MB||163,767||9th Mar 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.