Men's Peacoat w/Jeans (new mesh)
Uploaded 13th Apr 2007 at 12:58 PM · Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 12:13 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Put the outfits and the mesh file into your downloads or saved sims folder.
These currently require SEASONS. The recolors are set as outerwear only to reduce in-game clutter. Players familiar with can change the clothing category to everyday if they don't have seasons and want to use them. (instructions here)
If you don't have them already - go get Fanseelamb's recolors - click over there on the left, they are beautiful felted wool peacoats
2448 faces (average)
Made with Unimesh, thank you Wes! Supports fit/fat/bumpmaps. Thank you HP, Delphy, and the rest of the staff and members who make mts2 a great place to be.
Recolor as you wish (on free sites) see readme for details.
Based on various Maxis meshes, including the textures, so use them freely in your recolors. Uvmap included.
Free for your personal use. Please don't redistribute without asking permission (that includes posting to the sims exchange).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||tig_am-peacoatjeans1.package (inside tig-am-peacoatjeans.zip)|
|Filename||tig_am-peacoatjeans2.package (inside tig-am-peacoatjeans.zip)|
Size: 1.73 MB · Downloads: 36,529 · 13th Apr 2007
|1.73 MB||36,529||13th Apr 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.