Spongebob Squarepants Project #4 Squidward's House
Updated: 3rd Sep 2008 at 7:06 PM
It is based on the Tiki House by asdf. I downloaded his a while back and I decided to model mine after his. (Things are so much easier with examples)
The house has a living room, a kitchen, an art room, one bathroom, one bedroom, and a spare room. The house is Fully Furnished.
Here is the front of the house.
Here is this house next to Spongebob and patrick's houses. (Neighborhood view)
Please do not upload this anywhere and/or claim as your own. I worked hard on this Sim and I don't want it stolen.
Feel free to use in stories though.
Please comment and if you like this, click one of the many thanks buttons.
The rest of the set. (If there is no link, That means it isn't uploaded yet. I'll update when parts are approved)
Mr. Krabs (and his Mother)
A fish person
Spongebob's Pineapple house (With Spongebob and Gary!)
Sandy's tree dome
The Krusty Krab
The Chum Bucket
Mr. Krabs' house
A tall Bikini Bottom house (Usualy seen in the background on the show)
And (Possibly) Spongebob Squarepants!
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: $30,000
Custom Content by Me:
- Straw Wall by Elephant
Custom Content Included:
- Asian aesthetics.Converted, edited &/or remade from Sims 1 by Melly.File Name: MDSF_S1-TatamiMat#1 by Melly_Sim
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Squidward's House
Title: Straw Wall
Description: Straw Wall by Elephant
Title: Tatami Mat #1
Description: Asian aesthetics. Converted, edited &/or remade from Sims 1 by Melly. File Name: MDSF_S1-TatamiMat#1
|Open for Business|
Size: 580.8 KB · Downloads: 1,179 · 8th May 2007
|580.8 KB||1,179||8th May 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
(Scroll down to see more detailed policy)