"Sunny Paradise" New Living room set: 8 new meshes & 2 recolors
Updated: 12th Oct 2007 at 9:20 AM
This is my new living room set: "Sunny Paradise"
This set contains 8 new meshes.
Hammock chair, Hammock double Chair, Rattan Chair
Coffee table, Atabaques (sculpture), Wooden Toucan (Wall hanging), 3 cushions (Deco)
And also wall plates as wall deco.
I add also 2 recolors of this set (orange and Nature)
I hope you like it! Thanks and feedbacks are apreciated
*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*And please forgive my bad english, it's not my native language
Wooden Toucan: 192
Coffee Table: 1004
Hammock chair: 2507
Hammock double chair: 2533
Rattan chair: 691
Wall plates: 786
Toto & Nono and the "Sims Angels" for their kindness.
Jack from OpenhouseJack who gave good suggestions to me for this set.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 686.7 KB · Downloads: 72,906 · 9th May 2007
|686.7 KB||72,906||9th May 2007|
Size: 690.8 KB · Downloads: 65,605 · 9th May 2007
|690.8 KB||65,605||9th May 2007|
Size: 1.72 MB · Downloads: 85,352 · 9th May 2007
|1.72 MB||85,352||9th May 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.