BQN Lilac Chic Teen Bedroom (new MESHs)
Uploaded 18th May 2007 at 1:21 AM · Updated 18th May 2007 at 1:49 AM by blackqtnikki
- Double Bed (MESH made by me)
- Custom Bedding (made by me)
- Maxis Side Table Recolor
- 5 Wall Papers
- 3 Floorings
- Maxis Flower Recolor
- Desk (MESH made by me)
- Maxis Chair Recolor
- Maxis Lamp Recolor
- 3 Wall Hangings
- Maxis Alarm Clock Recolor
- Amoire (MESH Made By Me)
I am also adding more Chic Wall hangings in another post.
lilac teen bed Frame FaceCount=624 VertexCount=1487
W/Bedding 812+176+384 and 490+109+196
lilac teen desk FaceCount=376 VertexCount=904
lilac teen lamp FaceCount=216 VertexCount=648
w/base 1152 and 1416
Lilac Armoire FaceCount=36 VertexCount=72
W/clothes 428 496
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.BQNlilacteenroom.zip: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
Size: 4.3 KB · Downloads: 2,819 · 18th May 2007
|4.3 KB||2,819||18th May 2007|
Size: 1.91 MB · Downloads: 2,957 · 18th May 2007
|1.91 MB||2,957||18th May 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.