The Forever Changing Spa (Mesh & Recolours)
Updated: 20th May 2007 at 3:14 PM
Vaporware Submergence Spa that came with the base game.
Feel free to recolour the spa, but please do not alter the mesh in any way. You may use the spa in any lots that you submit to MTS2 or to other freesites. Please DO NOT upload it in any lots that you submit to any paysites or to the Exchange. Let's keep it free please. When you recolour, please do not include the original mesh with your package. If you can link back to this page only for the mesh, I'd be grateful ta. If you do use the spa in lots, please can you give me a little bit of credit please. Many ta's! Thank you, Matt.
The Forever Changing Spa - 2068
SimPE, Milkshape, trueSpace 6.6, UVMapper Professional and PSP X.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.5 KB · Downloads: 43,748 · 19th May 2007
|3.5 KB||43,748||19th May 2007|
Size: 3.5 KB · Downloads: 53,103 · 19th May 2007
|3.5 KB||53,103||19th May 2007|
Size: 535.0 KB · Downloads: 61,779 · 19th May 2007
|535.0 KB||61,779||19th May 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may also include anything that I make in lots submitted to MTS2 or to any other free sites. If you can give me a little bit of credit, that'd be great ta. :)
Please DO NOT upload anything I make to any paysites or the exchange. Let's keep it free please.