Updated: 7th Jun 2007 at 2:02 PM
Because of the plaid and the rug you will need Seasons - all other files work with the base game.
The includes a collection file, all meshes, some rug and plaid recolors and also walls and floor.
Feel free to recolor and to upload your recolor with my meshes to free and personal websites. Please do not use them as pay- or donation item.
A link back here or to my website will be fine also
Well have fun!
Plant: Faces = 1176 Vertices = 1189
Bookshelf: Faces = 252 Vertices = 504
Pictures: Faces = 590 Vertices = 1198
Curtains: Faces = 2736 Vertices = 1506
Table small: Faces = 358 Vertices = 352
Table long: Faces = 854 Vertices = 961
Shelf: Faces = 1086 Vertices = 886
Chair: Faces = 976 Vertices = 692
Loveseat: Faces = 1344 Vertices = 907
Sofa: Faces = 1720 Vertices = 1120
Rradio: Faces = 1014 Vertices = 1006
TV: Faces = 918 Vertices = 1105
Plaid: Faces = 256 Vertices = 130
Rug: Faces = 50 Vertices = 36
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.besen-kathilivingroom.zip: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
Size: 3.19 MB · Downloads: 4,815 · 7th Jun 2007
|3.19 MB||4,815||7th Jun 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.