MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Semi-Formal Outfits For Girls
by Queegy Posted 11th Jun 2007 at 9:51 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 5:15 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
136 Thanks Thanks 4 Favourited
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
Here are some semi-formal outfits for the kids. They can be worn as both formalwear and everyday.
There are six outfits included in this package:
1. Fuscia dress with long sleeves, fishnets, and flats
2. Purple dress with long sleeves and flats
3. Black dress with short sleeves, stockings, and flats
4. Green dress with short sleeves, tights, and flats
5. Blue dress with straps, tights, and flats
6. Red dress with straps, tights, and flats
Models' skin tones by Enayla, all hair by XM sims (except the fuscia dress model's hair by Maxis, the black dress model's hair by Rose, and the blue dress model's hair by Peggy). I believe all the make up used is by Healane, but I may be wrong.
Thanks to all these wonderful creators for all their amazing creations!
Queegy's Semi Formal Dresses for Girls.zip
Size: 729.4 KB · Downloads: 1,684 · 11th Jun 2007
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents