ModTheClutter - Cash under Don's Bed and Buyable Garbage.
Updated: 6th Oct 2007 at 4:56 AM
Download details: clutter 100 = Stack of Cash, Clutter 101 is single stack, Clutter 102 is Pile of Garbage extracted from Maxis.
Tips on making Stacks of same objects: maybe experience modder already know this but I am very happy I found out after one and a half day trying to map 18 stacks of cash, which I thought would be easy, because its just a cube.... Okay the tips
1) Make single stack
2) map/texture it. import into game like usual,
3) test in your game. if everything is good
4) Go back to wings 3D, duplicated the stack, stack them, Seperate all, then re-combine them into one object, Open Outliner window delete unwanted parts. don't delete the stack you;ve just created, hehehe.
5) no uv mapping require.
6) make another clone of your favourite object, import the new, now stacked object. use the same texture you've created for the single stack.
7) test in game.
Voila! Cash under your bed. I think I'll convert these stack of cash into stack of gold bars HEHEHEHEEH, I've always wanted stack of gold bars under my bed as well. :P
Ah, might as well, I extracted the pile of junk from Maxis game because someone was asking about it in a previous post, so i extracted it and make it buyable. For 1 simeleon you get the stack of cash, for 200 simeleon you'll get pile of junk
hope you like it, good health and happy simming.
where to find more cash:
stack of cash from fellow simmers this one has MoD and its a bigger pile!
Mesh Detail for Stack of Cash - File name MxD NC Clutter 100 info:
Face Count = 1080, Vertex Count = 1368
UV Mapper Info:
Vertices = 576, Textures = 48, Normals = 576, Facets = 540, Groups = 1, Materials = 1, Regions = 0
Mesh Detail for Single Stack of Cash - File Name MxD NC Clutter 101 Info:
FaceCount = 60, Vertex Count = 76
UV Mapper Info:
Vertices = 36, Textures = 52, Normals = 36, Facets = 32, Groups = 1 Materials = 1 Regions = 0
Mesh Detail for Pile of Garbage - File name MxD NC Clutter 102 Info:
FaceCount = 772, VertexCount = 927
Vertices = 927, Textures = 927, Normals = 927, Facets = 772, Groups = 1, Materials = 0, Regions = 0
Thank you very much to
MTS2 and its dedicated staffs
Programmers of Free Programs
Contributors to beta testing of programs.
Programs use to make this item: (Free) (Free)
Wings 3D (Free)
UVMapper Classic (free)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
MxD NC Clutter 102.rar
Size: 185.2 KB · Downloads: 10,965 · 19th Jun 2007
|185.2 KB||10,965||19th Jun 2007|
MxD NC Clutter 101.rar
Size: 31.0 KB · Downloads: 12,246 · 19th Jun 2007
|31.0 KB||12,246||19th Jun 2007|
MxD NC Clutter 100.rar
Size: 35.0 KB · Downloads: 14,038 · 19th Jun 2007
|35.0 KB||14,038||19th Jun 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.