Anyway... this lot is something that sort of popped into my head because I'm a bit of a goofball who likes to build stuff. Basically, this is meant to be a town from an RPG or a video game of some kind. It has all the shops that you'd need for a quest (a general store, a pub, a food store, a bookshop, and a fortune teller), an inn (with three rooms, of course: cheap, average, and luxurious), and of course only one actual house in the entire village--which seems to be pretty typical of most video games, because the people milling about in town never seem to live anywhere. :D
With a little bit of work (aka adding a more strategic cash register), your sims could turn this into a nice business a la OFB. The diagonal building is almost entirely empty (except for the grocer), so you could easily add whatever sort of business you wanted.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 240,378
Custom Content Included:
- Tudor Walls by corvidophile2
- Open Sesame Door Recolors by corvidophile2
- SimWardrobe Arch Recolor by corvidophile2
- Exterior Ivy and recolors by Zelia Theb
- Invisible End Table by redeth20
- Foxgloves by macarossi
- Irises by macarossi
- Medieval window. medieval fireplace, dishes, barrels, cauldron, stool, hutch, flour sacks, table, wall lamp, bench, Medieval bathroom set (sink, toilet, bath tub), decorative cart, broom, egg basket, garden tools, decorative hen and rooster by Taroo
- Produce display recolor by mistletoesquest
- Push cart by Gnurpsel
- Medieval Wall Banner and recolors marinasims2
- Stack of books by Taroo
- Medieval Wall Flagpole adn recolors by marinasims2
- 3 Tile Map by Taroo
- Knight on the Tiles by gromit
- Ye Olde Wall Torch by wintermuteai1
- Chinese Lion by MaxoidMonkey at The Sims 2 Official Site
Custom Content NOT Included:
There were, as usual, a few things that I couldn't include with the lot, so I'm afraid you're going to have to download them yourself.
Lethe_s's medieval hearth and counter recolor, available here as well as her Shield of the Black Prince, available here.
The winery windows (part of the free download) at woodforsims.
The decorative books from AvenidaSims, available here.
The 2x3 Tapestry from Caravan Shop Sims2, available here.
The Crescent arch column by SimWardrobe, available here.
The climbing vine, the larger climbing vine, and the flowering climbing vine, all by Zita and available here.
Aaannddd... I think that's everything. Enjoy!
Oh and don't upload my lot anywhere. Thanks.
This download has custom installation instructions!
In addition to the normal installation instructions, this download also has a custom instruction, as follows:
|Marketplace.rar||6.19 MB||18,703||2nd Jul 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
48 Comments / replies (Who?)