3 Meshes: Gold, silver and bronze cups for your best anglers
I've made three cups in gold, silver and bronze for the best anglers amongst your Sims.
I made them since I actually count how many fishes each of my Sims did angle since Seasons (I know I'm a freak:D), so I thought it would be nice to actually have cups for the three best anglers and I'm sure other people will find a use for these too, though I doubt anybody else makes a list about how many fish their Sims catch.:D
I hope you like them.
Golden Cup: 1823 polygons
Silver Cup: 1822 polygons <- you see, I tried hard to reduce the poly count of my second cup :D
Bronze Cup: 1635 polygons
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 409.7 KB · Downloads: 2,979 · 6th Jul 2007
|409.7 KB||2,979||6th Jul 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
If you want to recolour my meshes you are allowed to do that, but please tell me where I can find your recolours.
If you want to upload them in a lot, you are allowed to that as long as you give me credits and inform me about it with a private message.
You are not allowed to make money with MY creations.