Updated 7-29-07 - Toddler Tricycle - New Mesh
Uploaded 7th Jul 2007 at 2:18 AM · Updated 30th Jul 2007 at 4:13 AM by rebecah : Update
I have another items for your toddlers today. The toddlers and infants are one of my favorite parts of the game.
I hate that toddlers aren't able to learn any more skills so I created this to give them Mechanical skills and Fun.
Parents have to place the toddler on the tricycle and take them off. Toddlers will throw a tantrum if their needs get to low.
The main mesh is red and I've created a pink recolor.
This one took me quite a long time to get just right and I'm not 100% happy with the handle bars. I sure hope some of you enjoy it.
Face count is 2615.
I'm reasonably sure this is non EP compatiable. Please let me know if you find that it's not.
Thanks to all that help make these creations possible I really appreciate you all.
Especially thanks to those that take the time to leave their comments, and take time to click the thanks button to show their appreciation,
Description: by rebecah http://www.sims2valley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160 This item will give toddlers fun and they will learn mechanical skills while sitting in it.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 6.0 KB · Downloads: 16,631 · 7th Jul 2007
|6.0 KB||16,631||7th Jul 2007|
Size: 80.3 KB · Downloads: 22,992 · 7th Jul 2007
|80.3 KB||22,992||7th Jul 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I personally don't agree with personal policies and would very much like to see all policies be controlled by the board that items are posted on. It would make life so much easier for everyone. It would also eliminate the selfish/self center creators that have done so much harm to this caring and sharing community. Not one creator that I know of is able to do these things without the help of Maxis, Simpe, plugins, and all the great tutorials available.
Just in case someone wants to know my feelings on it...it is as follows:
You may use my creations freely. The only request I have is that you do not claim them as your own and PLEASE do not post on pay sites.
You may include them with you lot creations if you so desire. :)
Most of my meshes come from remeshing maxis items or can be found in the 3d mesh of unknown authors. If you wish to remesh any of my meshes you are free to do so. You may also include them with your recolors.
I do this strickly for fun. If you find anything wrong with my creations please let me know and I'll fix them if I capable of doing so or will at least post the problems found. I don't want to post junk!