Engawa (Japanese porch)
Updated: 12th Sep 2009 at 7:42 PM by -Maylin-
I imaged Japanese summer and made a porch(japanese name ENGAWA)
Three people can sit down, but the center please do not sit down.
Because those objects are destroyed.
Please use an ENGAWAR15 file when those object is not necessary.
An engawa, in Japanese architecture, is a veranda or terrace surrounding a house. These come in four types : nure-en, kure-en , kirime-en and takesunoko-en.(Quotation)
I arranged sake and a green soybean.
I arranged beer and a green soybean.
I posted the watermelon which was a constant seller of the Japanese summer.
I made the engawa which was necessary for a Japanese house. An object is for unnecessary one. As for this, three people can sit down.
The long porch used cheat. "moveObjects on/off"
1. Do not change mesh and texture without leave
( re-color is possible. Please ask me it.)
2. Do not reprint it in the other sites without leave
3. Do not make a download in other download sites
I am happy if I have you enjoy it.
To a friend enjoying beloved SIM together
Because it is not my native language, please allow
for English not to be good.
PS* Those food are objects.
SimPE, Milkshape, Metasequoia,shade,photoshop,UVMapper ,UniMesh plugins for MilkShape,tutorial of MTS2
I always thank all people very much.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 110.9 KB · Downloads: 6,887 · 27th Jul 2007
|110.9 KB||6,887||27th Jul 2007|
Size: 115.7 KB · Downloads: 7,226 · 27th Jul 2007
|115.7 KB||7,226||27th Jul 2007|
Size: 144.6 KB · Downloads: 7,244 · 27th Jul 2007
|144.6 KB||7,244||27th Jul 2007|
Size: 110.1 KB · Downloads: 8,372 · 27th Jul 2007
|110.1 KB||8,372||27th Jul 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I thank the people who made and CEP.
I thank the people who wrote a tutorial of MTS.
And thank you for all people supporting.
Fire place seems to have been updated.
Numenor remade an Irori file.
If you use Irori, please change it.