Gentlemen's Antique Linen Nightshirt
Uploaded 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:50 PM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM by Aligeth
Stitched linen tassled tie cords crimped with shining brass fittings dangle loosely from the open neck.
The fitted midrif is lavishly embroidered with diamond pattern designs in dark brown thread over tiny pinched pleating, while similar embroidery decorates the cuffs and chest.
This nightshirt has been crafted to serve as an appropriate antique period sleeping garment for gentlemen of days gone by or those with a nostaligic flair.
Used to Create: Milkshape, Unimesh, Feel free to recolor as you like. SimForMation wants to be free!
Complete thanks to tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm for all of the meshing tutorials and tips, with are all found on MTS2; wes_h for Unimesh and plugins and additional tips, and to Delphy for MTS2.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||AMNightshirt.package (inside Nightshirt.rar)|
Size: 344.3 KB · Downloads: 17,272 · 2nd Aug 2007
|344.3 KB||17,272||2nd Aug 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.