Set of 19 more untuckables for the teen girl
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 2:41 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
A new pants mesh for your teens and more recolors of the shirt! The pants are a bit wider, and have a different shoe type. Gotta love those chucks that came with H&M.
Along with the normal, thin mesh, there is also a fat mesh along with it. It's not previewed, but it works just the same.
The shirt texture is of my own making, and yes, I did model it after Fanseelamb's texture, but it isn't the same. The same with the pant textures, as in they are all Maxis with some tweaking by me.
Please don't forget to get the mesh for the shirt here! It's not included.
You can use the shirt texture if you wish for your own creations. All I ask is that you credit and link back to this post. A little note here on in a PM would be wonderful so I can see what you've created. You may also upload with your sims to any free site, but not the exchange.
Recolors are welcomed and encouraged! You may upload the mesh with your recolors, but please, still link back here. And also, please no uploading to paysites or The Exchange.
I hope you enjoy, and again, please do not upload to the exchange or to paysites. Both are evil.
Fanseelamb: For starting the whole Untucked trend. And also for the texture for the longer sleeved shirt.
Everyone who's ever made a meshing tutorial. You've all been helpful.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 33.7 KB · Downloads: 19,662 · 31st Aug 2007
|33.7 KB||19,662||31st Aug 2007|
Size: 1.28 MB · Downloads: 14,952 · 6th Aug 2007
|1.28 MB||14,952||6th Aug 2007|
Size: 1.53 MB · Downloads: 16,335 · 6th Aug 2007
|1.53 MB||16,335||6th Aug 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
migamoo's den of stuff
ATTENTION: If you are looking for some of my older creations and do not see them here, check Phasmatic Sims.