Maxis "Lost & Found" #26: Floral Centerpiece - *NL REQUIRED*
Uploaded 4th Sep 2007 at 3:13 PM · Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 1:59 PM by cameronsnan
LARGE FLORAL CENTERPIECE
Thanks to Havelock for this finding.
This is a decorative Floral Centerpiece that was hidden in the Nightlife EP.
It has never been visible in the catalog, but it could be seen in game (in the "Fresh Rush Grocery", Downtown). Afterwards, when OFB was released, the Floral Centerpiece was completely wiped off; nowadays, the original centerpiece can be seen in the Fresh Rush Grocery only by users that don't have any newer EP than NL, or using the "Up2NL" game from the BaseGameStarter.
Maxis left in the game packages not only the mesh, but also the textures for 4 different flowers and 5 different vases (well, the black vase is quite ugly, but don't blame me ).
I've rebuilt the missing parts of the package, so to make this object and its recolours appear in the catalogue in all their glory .
You will find it in: Buy Mode -> Decorative -> Plants
NOTE: the original object was 2-tile wide; I reduced it to 1 tile only, and therefore if you put it near a wall, the most external leaves might intersect the wall; anyway, the peculiar shape of this flower arrangements suggest to place it along the walls, not perpendicular to it, so no graphical glitch should arise.
Important: Regardless the compatibility icons you may find near the download link, the NIGHTLIFE expansion pack is REQUIRED!
(Ask Maxis )
Mesh by Maxis - Found by Havelock - Extracted and packaged by Numenor
Tags: #lost found
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Numenor_MaxisLost_FloralCenterpiece.package (inside MaxisLost_FloralCenterpiece.rar)|
|Title||Large Flower Centerpiece|
|Description||Maxis "Lost & Found" #26 Mesh by Maxis - Found by Havelock - Extracted by Numenor|
Size: 1.4 KB · Downloads: 34,594 · 4th Sep 2007
|1.4 KB||34,594||4th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Redistribution Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.