Sweet Dreams Antique Toddler Nightdress
Updated: 29th Aug 2008 at 11:22 PM
Used to Create: Milkshape, Unimesh, Feel free to recolor as you like.
Many thanks to everyone here at Mod the Sims 2 for the wonderful tutorials, tips and tools that allow us to make and share our creations.
Historial: Historically accurate
Fantasy: Fantasy themed
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||FTNightdress.package (inside Sweet Dreams Toddler Nightdress.rar)|
Sweet Dreams Toddler Nightdress.rar
Size: 111.9 KB · Downloads: 32,539 · 7th Sep 2007
|111.9 KB||32,539||7th Sep 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.