nymph leaf clothing
Uploaded 4th Oct 2007 at 10:09 AM · Updated 11th Jul 2011 at 2:32 AM by sherahbim
the mesh is included but heres the link to the sight
they make beautiful clothing and meshes so check it out.
hope you all like them
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: Fantasy
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit
Size: 478.3 KB · Downloads: 5,284 · 4th Oct 2007
|478.3 KB||5,284||4th Oct 2007|
Size: 441.3 KB · Downloads: 5,402 · 4th Oct 2007
|441.3 KB||5,402||4th Oct 2007|
Size: 309.8 KB · Downloads: 5,954 · 4th Oct 2007
|309.8 KB||5,954||4th Oct 2007|
Size: 510.2 KB · Downloads: 5,661 · 4th Oct 2007
|510.2 KB||5,661||4th Oct 2007|
all nymph outfits.rar
Size: 1.31 MB · Downloads: 31,199 · 4th Oct 2007
|1.31 MB||31,199||4th Oct 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
you are more than welcome to use my creations in pictures and movies, i love seeing people use my stuff :) and although i always appreciated credit i don't require it for this at all.
At the moment i don't make content for the sims 3, or 4.
if anyone would like to convert my textures to the sims 3, or 4, they are more than welcome to do so, i just ask for a little credit for the original textures. thank you :)