Nouk - Braids 'n Curls for ladies of all ages!
Curls or braids? Braids or curls? How about just both!
I used to wear this haircut as a child, and now I made it for your lady sims of all ages!
- All ages
- 8 colors, 2 families
- vertices: 4245 faces: 5550 (Not for slow machines!)
- You may not use this on paysites in any way.
- You may upload, mesh and all, with whole sims on 100% free sites.
- Recolors and retextures always welcome, you may upload with mesh, on 100% free sites.
Credits for pictures:
- I don't remember where the outfit is from... but thanks to the creator!
- Sim available on www.noukiesims2.net
vertices: 4245 faces: 5550
Wes_H for his brilliant tools!
Hysterical Paroxysm for inpiration, even if she don't know it lol.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - Braids n Curls - All ages Mesh and colors.rar
Size: 2.28 MB · Downloads: 57,340 · 26th Oct 2007
|2.28 MB||57,340||26th Oct 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.