~*Eclipse [TwilightOracle] Hair*~ (All Ages+All Genders+10 Colours+Binned+Animated)
Uploaded 15th Nov 2007 at 1:21 PM
This is my second all ages, All Genders Hair.
This new mesh is fully animated.
Colour binned. Family Linked. Genetically correct (Blacks and Browns dominant over reds and blonds etc..).
Only one Elder Grey with appear in CAS and BodyShop.
This mesh contains a new reflective alpha-editable mesh part: decoalpha9
Unfortunately the files were too large to upload a single file containing everything. So to download the full set, you must download all files separately.
The secondary (odd shades) are colour binned as followed:
Silver will show as blond
Fallow will show as Brown
Pink will show as a red
Raven will show as Black.
The only shades that appear in the custom bin will be Lavender and Ultramarine.
You must download Eclipse-MFHair[TwilightOracle]_MESH.rar to get the meshfile.
It is not added to the recolour rars.
You must download the separate grey hair files for your elder hair of that gender to appear in CAS or Bodyshop. If you do not download the grey file, your sims can still grow up into the grey hair, it just won't be selectable to sims who are already grown to elder.
The family links are not the same for both recolour sets. This is because the game will only allow one family per colour bin or it gets confused.
The Primary shades are family linked together.
The Secondary shades are family linked together.
Primary and Secondary are separate families.
The Grey hair is linked to Primary.
A Special Thank You to:
Phaenoh for her lovely genetics info loacated in her great tutorial HERE.
HystericalParoxysm for her easy to follow Tutorial on adding new parts to mesh files HERE
Faces = 2812
Vertices = 1914
Creators who get Special Hugs for some of the content on my Models!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.42 MB · Downloads: 22,938 · 15th Nov 2007
|1.42 MB||22,938||15th Nov 2007|
Size: 6.41 MB · Downloads: 29,653 · 15th Nov 2007
|6.41 MB||29,653||15th Nov 2007|
Size: 6.56 MB · Downloads: 34,749 · 15th Nov 2007
|6.56 MB||34,749||15th Nov 2007|
Size: 1.21 MB · Downloads: 24,163 · 15th Nov 2007
|1.21 MB||24,163||15th Nov 2007|
Size: 5.71 MB · Downloads: 24,802 · 15th Nov 2007
|5.71 MB||24,802||15th Nov 2007|
Size: 5.87 MB · Downloads: 27,825 · 15th Nov 2007
|5.87 MB||27,825||15th Nov 2007|
Size: 329.4 KB · Downloads: 34,861 · 15th Nov 2007
|329.4 KB||34,861||15th Nov 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lunar Eclipse
Lunar Eclipse ~ D.Eclipse ~ Dark Lunaris ~ Dark/Dani Eclipse
If you've messaged me here, my PMs are disabled. Please read the autoreply for an Email.*hugs*