-Sizz-New Mesh Hair 'Usa'
Updated: 17th Nov 2007 at 4:14 PM
I made a new hair Mesh for male
*About this hair*
* For all ages
* 2 style hairs, 12 colors & 10 colors
* high polygon
- Recolors and retextures/alphaEdit is allowed but please link back to my post for meshes.
- Do not include my meshes in your new 'Sims2Pack'
- Free only. Do not upload mesh or recolors to a paysite.
18th Nov-- mesh -> file change
I'm not so good at English but I hope you understand me.
(because English is not my first language.)
have fun using it.
Adult & teen: faces=4646 Vertices=3508
Child : faces=4672 Vertices=3459
toddler : faces=4008 Vertices=2994
= high~high polygon!
Thanks to Milkshape, Wes h's unimesh plugins & SimPE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 606.8 KB · Downloads: 103,675 · 17th Nov 2007
|606.8 KB||103,675||17th Nov 2007|
Size: 3.91 MB · Downloads: 91,234 · 16th Nov 2007
|3.91 MB||91,234||16th Nov 2007|
Size: 4.79 MB · Downloads: 100,569 · 16th Nov 2007
|4.79 MB||100,569||16th Nov 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.