The Woodcutter's Cottage, by Skye
Uploaded 20th Nov 2007 at 2:26 PM · Updated 21st Nov 2007 at 5:42 PM by TheBratPack : typo
The home has a beautiful waterfall nearby, that they can shower in, and at the bottom of the waterfall they can swim in it, surrounded by the beauty of nature.
Part of the Hansel and Gretel theme.
And to decorate it, you will want my furniture, "the poor man's set" here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=65782
It is presented to you here unfurnished.
This lot cost $26,338
Lot size is 3 x 3
I have all EP’s/Sps except BV, H&M and Teen Style stuff.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $26,338
Custom Content by Me:
- These floorboards may look worn and battered, but that's because they've stood up to decades of use on stages throughout Studio Town. Also available in parquet
- Ye Olde Villa ain't the same as she used to be, put together by lumber, and mud, found around the farm, by skye
- Ye Olde Villa ain't the same as she used to be, put together by lumber found around the farm, by skye
Custom Content Included:
- GC_0009 by kokosims
Komosims! Thanks a bunch for the use of your great water!
Tracey (Sim_Me), for all your patience, getting me through with your tutorials!
Title: Woodcutter's Hut, by Skye
Title: Smitty's Distressed Floorboards
Description: These floorboards may look worn and battered, but that's because they've stood up to decades of use on stages throughout Studio Town. Also available in parquet.
Description: credits komosims (c)
Title: Skye's Run down walls 4
Description: Ye Olde Villa ain't the same as she used to be, put together by lumber, and mud, found around the farm, by skye
Title: Skye's Run down walls 4
Description: Ye Olde Villa ain't the same as she used to be, put together by lumber found around the farm, by skye
|Open for Business|
Woodcutter's Hut by Skye.rar
Size: 692.1 KB · Downloads: 156 · 20th Nov 2007
|692.1 KB||156||20th Nov 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Who are we?
You may know some of us from the simming community.
* Sim_Me - builder, recolors and homecrafter
* Claireh82 - Mesher (bodyshop and objects) builder and careers
* Skye - bodyshop, celebrity sims, builder
* Mininessie - mesher, bodyshop and objects
* Flamingo57 - builder
** have fun with our uploads, feel free to recolor, with a link back to the appropriate thread.
**We ask that you do not upload to the exchange or use as items on paysites, or within lots on paysites. Thanks! :D