Alice in Wonderland: Caterpillar's Forest
Updated: 27th Nov 2007 at 7:43 PM
here's a decorative set, based on the Caterpillar's forest from Alice in Wonderland.
In case you're wondering why it's all so psychedelic, here's what I worked from.
The set contains six meshes, three mushrooms and three leaves.
Mushrooms come in Red Amanita, Brown Bolete, Leprechaun House, Electric Blue, Lollipop Orange and Psychedelic Purple.
This is a repository set! You need lethes_mesh_alicemushroom.package installed for the others to work properly/
The leaves come in a number of highly unlikely colours and shapes, plus natural colours in several stagess of summer and autumn.
All three Mushrooms
Custom Content by Me:
- Dead rounded small leaf recolour
- Orange rounded small leaf recolour
- Blue sharp small leaf recolour
- Pink sharp small leaf recolour
- Brown tall leaf recolour
- Pink tall leaf recolour
- Red tall leaf recolour
- Brown oak spade leaf recolour
- Purple tall leaf recolour
- Caterpillar leaf
- Caterpillar even larger leaf
- Caterpillar large leaf
- Red spade leaf recolour
- Brown spade leaf recolour
- Green spade leaf recolour
- Red oak spade leaf recolour
- Brown oak spade leaf recolour
- Green oak spade leaf recolour
- Pink oak spade leaf recolour
- Purple oak spade leaf recolour
- Pink spade leaf recolour
- Dead fern small leaf recolour
- Green fern small leaf recolour
- Blue rounded small leaf recolour
- Leprechaun House mushroom recolour
- Lollipop Orange mushroom recolour
- Psychedelic Purple mushroom recolour
- Taller mushroom
- Tall mushroom
- Smallish mushroom
- Electric Blue mushroom recolour
- Brown Bolete mushroom recolour
I nabbed the little model Alice from fairywasteland in this same contest, because she was too darned cute.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 638.1 KB · Downloads: 27,186 · 27th Nov 2007
|638.1 KB||27,186||27th Nov 2007|
Size: 2.33 MB · Downloads: 26,267 · 27th Nov 2007
|2.33 MB||26,267||27th Nov 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
since I'm officially sorta retired as a modder, feel free to derive from my work to make new stuff!
You may use textures and meshes (a link or credit is appreciated) for movies, redo's, new creations, whatever.
You can also upload my meshes on other sites with your new creation, if you want. Again, a link to MTS is always appreciated, and a general cool thing to do.