-St. Bestine's Cathedral, Abbey, and Graveyards- 4 Separate Lots, No CC!
Updated: 8th Jan 2013 at 8:00 PM
I made these lots earlier back in the summer when I wanted a Medieval neighborhood. I've recently been going through my game and deleting things getting ready for a mass re-install. My half finished 'Kingdom of Elsen' was on the chopping block. The castle, royal gardens, and peasant huts were nothing special but I really liked the lots I made for St. Bestine. (I made up the name, she is the Lady in Gray statue.) So in efforts to save my work and because I got a special request from a friend, I finally took pictures and uploaded them. (Also, don't bother asking me to upload anything else from Elsen, I deleted it already.)
There are four separate lots: the Cathedral, the Abbey (residential housing for 5 brothers and sisters of the faith), a cemetery, and a graveyard. Download whichever ones, or all, that you want. None contain any CC (I love Maxis) so don't worry about them junking up your downloads folder.
The Cathedral of St. Bestine, to keep your faith:
The Abbey of St. Bestine, to keep the Brothers and Sisters:
Souls of St. Bestine, to keep the souls of those with money:
Graves of St. Bestine, to keep the souls of those without.
P.S. I LOVE reading comments! Leave me a couple?
Lot Size: Cathedral 5x4, Abbey 3x3, Souls 5x2, Graves 2x2
Lot Price: Abbey ~$42,000
To the late King and Queen of the Kingdom of Elsen, may your fairytale live on in the games of others.
Title: St. Bestine's Cathedral
Description: All ye god-fearing countrymen, harken thee well to the words of St. Bestine!
Title: Abbey of St. Bestine
Title: Souls of St. Bestine
Description: Restful eternal slumber beneath the eyes of watchful St. Bestine. Here lies merchants and nobles of the Kingdom.
Title: Graves of St. Bestine
Description: Rest here ye departed souls of St. Bestine. This is the best place a peasant can hope to be buried at.
|Open for Business|
Phaenoh- Graves of St. Bestine.rar
Size: 117.5 KB · Downloads: 1,587 · 30th Nov 2007
|117.5 KB||1,587||30th Nov 2007|
Phaenoh- Souls of St. Bestine.rar
Size: 151.7 KB · Downloads: 1,519 · 30th Nov 2007
|151.7 KB||1,519||30th Nov 2007|
Phaenoh- Abbey of St. Bestine.rar
Size: 555.5 KB · Downloads: 1,420 · 30th Nov 2007
|555.5 KB||1,420||30th Nov 2007|
Phaenoh- St. Bestine's Cathedral.rar
Size: 748.8 KB · Downloads: 1,536 · 30th Nov 2007
|748.8 KB||1,536||30th Nov 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)