Farm Kit ***new meshes***
Updated: 29th Dec 2007 at 2:24 AM
I live in an area that has alot of rural towns and farms, the main things I see when driving past farms are Hay sheds, Windmills and hay
so I have made all 3
if you want to recolour my mesh's go ahead just link back to me, don't upload any of my stuff to the exchange or any paysites.
haybaleround: this is a the round hay bale
**this was made using a base game object***
HayBale: This is the one with 3 hay bale's with top one on an angle
***this was made using a base game object***
HaybaleStack: This is the one with 3 hay bales stacked on top of each other
***this was made using a base game object****
ShedForFarm: This is the hay shed with the tin roof and wooden legs
***this was made using a object from Nightlife****
WindMill - No it does not spin around like a real one
***this was made using an object from Open For Business****
Round Hay Bale: 336
Wind Mill: 948
Hay bale stack: 824
hay bale: 618
Custom Content by Me:
- Haybale round
- Wind Mill
- Farm hay shed
- hay bale stack
- hay bale
Additional Credits: Milkshape
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 187.3 KB · Downloads: 12,913 · 27th Dec 2007
|187.3 KB||12,913||27th Dec 2007|
Size: 61.3 KB · Downloads: 14,579 · 27th Dec 2007
|61.3 KB||14,579||27th Dec 2007|
Size: 62.1 KB · Downloads: 17,030 · 27th Dec 2007
|62.1 KB||17,030||27th Dec 2007|
Size: 135.7 KB · Downloads: 18,088 · 27th Dec 2007
|135.7 KB||18,088||27th Dec 2007|
Size: 59.2 KB · Downloads: 17,931 · 27th Dec 2007
|59.2 KB||17,931||27th Dec 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
|Open for Business|