Downtown Series - Cinema
Updated: 5th Sep 2008 at 11:33 PM
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: N/A
- Numenor for his BaseGameStarter Pro tool.
- search for Movie Posters
- Open for Business
- Theater Screen by senesi2003 (Included)
My creations I post here are free for you to use and modify however you wish, I only ask that you give credit where it is due and do not repost them on any pay sites. Thank you.
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Downtown Cinemas 12
Description: Large Theater Screen for Community Lots or Home Theaters. Tranparents from back. Senesi2003 @ MTS2
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 1.28 MB · Downloads: 10,478 · 30th Dec 2007
|1.28 MB||10,478||30th Dec 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Mike's Creations' Policy
My creations I post here are free for you to use and modify however you wish, I only ask that you give credit where it is due and do not re-post them on any pay sites. Thank you.
In the years since I last uploaded onto this website I have started a YouTube channel, come check out the work I have done: