Assassin's Creed For TS2-Children's Medieval Robes
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 2:09 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Though they are not based on any actual textures from the Assassin's Creed game, they are the first in a set of meshes and textures based on the aesthetic of that game. More are coming and some will be recreations of actual game textures.
I was very inspired by this visually stunning game, and instantly fell in love with all the clothing textures. I hope all you medieval sims 2 fans are still looking for outfits for your more poor and desolate characters=)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.77 MB · Downloads: 13,830 · 3rd Jan 2008
|2.77 MB||13,830||3rd Jan 2008|
Size: 81.5 KB · Downloads: 13,816 · 3rd Jan 2008
|81.5 KB||13,816||3rd Jan 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.