Modern Georgian Manor Add-Ons
Updated: 10th Jan 2008 at 10:12 PM - add collection file
These windows make up the most requested additions I received for the MGM set. Please dont' take this to mean I take requests! I'm far too lazy to be that kind
I've always felt that these pieces really were needed, but would have made the original MGM set positively massive.
These windows require the short shuttered window from the original MGM set to function!!. You can download the original Modern Georgian Manor Set here
Again, be ware of high poly counts!
Shutterless Window - 1268
Tall Shutterless Window - 1371
Double Shutterless Window - 1870
Tall Double Shutterless Window -2035
Double (Shutter) Window - 2086
Tall Double (Shutter) Window - 2251
Oval Window - 2136
Round Winow - 1864
SimPE, CEP, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
You may recolor this set, but you canNOT clone it, hack it or alter the package files in any way!
You may also include it in houses and lots, but NOT if you are uploading to the exchange or any paysite (exception is TSR).
If you recolor this, don't host these mesh files anywhere else. Please link back so that downloaders can get the actual meshes here.
Please give full credit and a link back if recoloring or adding to a lot.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 85,551 · 11th Jan 2008
|2.1 KB||85,551||11th Jan 2008|
Size: 928.9 KB · Downloads: 106,826 · 10th Jan 2008
|928.9 KB||106,826||10th Jan 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Due to school obligations, I am taking a hiatus from creating until spring of 2010. Please see my journal for more details.
Thanks for visiting my page! I invite you to check out my journal, where you can find information on my current and upcoming work, or just head straight to the downloads area!
I will not answer any PMs about downloading or questions about where to install downloaded files. If you are having problems downloading a file, that is a site issue I CANNOT help you with.
The 'Game Help' section of this website exists for that reason. It was put together by people who are heaps more knowledgeable than I am. Any questions about troubleshooting/the mechanics of downloading will be ignored and deleted.
However, if my files cause any in-game issues, I encourage you to PM me and chew my head off.