ANIMATED: toddler, girl, adult and elder ponypuff hair
Updated: 17th Jan 2008 at 5:27 AM by fanseelamb - fixing thumbnail
Please note that all the hairs i did are in the 4 Maxis colors (black, brown, blond and red) and that they are available from the toddler to the elder.
Since some of you wanted it, the colors of this mesh are made in a way that each colors in gonna be in the right color bin (black in the black section , brown in the brown, ...) with the little sign that is use to represent custom content.
If you don't want it in the right color bin all you have to do is create new hair in bodyshop with my meshes and those new ones will appear in the custom bin.
you'll need the teen stuff kit in order for it to work for all the ages.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 943.0 KB · Downloads: 19,504 · 14th Jan 2008
|943.0 KB||19,504||14th Jan 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.