Super DanceSphere By Wil25000(Updated 2nd)
Uploaded 16th Jan 2008 at 1:56 PM · Updated 22nd Jan 2008 at 8:17 AM by Wil25000
This DanceSphere,I made myself,no use anyone tutorial.
*****Good news is no problem with this(I already fix the problem),but if you want fill social motive,It need you watch someone use this DanceSphere or viceversa.The problem like replace original already fixed ,If you already download,please download it again,If you have problem with this DanceSphere,tell me okay^^?
*****Bad news is same like Super Recliner,It's too expensive.
Another my creations links:
Mystic "Poisonous Forest":http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=268458
Super Recliner By Wil25000:http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=268509
Don't forget click "thanks",if you like my third creation.
Description: Bored with old way to raise your sims body skill?Don't worry with my DanceSphere,your sims will build body skill 3000x times more faster,So why do you don't try it?
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 285.3 KB · Downloads: 5,941 · 22nd Jan 2008
|285.3 KB||5,941||22nd Jan 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.