Lightsabers, Blasters, and a Bowcaster
Updated: 17th Sep 2008 at 10:43 PM
In this set, there are 2 blasters, a bowcaster, and 7 lightsabers.
The bowcaster (held by the wookiie) DL44 blaster (held by the male sim) and DH17 blaster (held by the female sim) affect Mechanical.
The Consular's lightsaber (green blade) affects Logic
The Guardian's lightsaber (yellow blade), violet lightsaber, and Sith marauder's lightsaber (dual red blade, red handle) affect Body
The Sentinel's lightsaber (blue blade), dual lightsaber (violet blade), and Sith lightsaber (red blade) affect Mechanical
DH17 Blaster: 1104
DL44 Blaster: 1264
Dual Lightsaber: 336
Guardian's Lightsaber: 1080
Sentinel's Lightsaber: 1080
Sith Lightsaber: 1080
Sith Marauder's lightsaber: 336
Violet Lightsaber: 1080
The textures used on the blasters and lightsaber handles were copied from StephSim floors
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 74.5 KB · Downloads: 7,067 · 17th Jan 2008
|74.5 KB||7,067||17th Jan 2008|
Sith Marauder's Lightsaber.rar
Size: 61.3 KB · Downloads: 6,867 · 17th Jan 2008
|61.3 KB||6,867||17th Jan 2008|
Size: 72.2 KB · Downloads: 7,934 · 17th Jan 2008
|72.2 KB||7,934||17th Jan 2008|
Size: 74.3 KB · Downloads: 6,946 · 17th Jan 2008
|74.3 KB||6,946||17th Jan 2008|
Size: 71.1 KB · Downloads: 7,453 · 17th Jan 2008
|71.1 KB||7,453||17th Jan 2008|
Size: 68.1 KB · Downloads: 7,788 · 17th Jan 2008
|68.1 KB||7,788||17th Jan 2008|
Size: 71.9 KB · Downloads: 6,328 · 17th Jan 2008
|71.9 KB||6,328||17th Jan 2008|
Size: 70.5 KB · Downloads: 6,404 · 17th Jan 2008
|70.5 KB||6,404||17th Jan 2008|
Size: 71.9 KB · Downloads: 7,653 · 17th Jan 2008
|71.9 KB||7,653||17th Jan 2008|
Size: 66.5 KB · Downloads: 6,607 · 17th Jan 2008
|66.5 KB||6,607||17th Jan 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Please read carefully!
You may recolor my objects + architecture
You may clone my stuff, but credit it back to me
You may use my objects on your lots
You may alter my stuff for your own projects, but credit it back to me
You may not post my stuff on the Exchange or paysites. Keep it free.