-Sizz- Punk style clothes
This clothes that a 'Hanui hair' model got dressed.
*About this clothes*
* For male (adult)
* new mesh
- Recolors and retextures/alphaEdit is allowed but please link back to my post for meshes.
- Do not include my meshes in your new 'Sims2Pack'and your recolor files.
have fun using it.
Thanks to Milkshape, Wes h's unimesh plugins & SimPE.
Title: afbodyhulaskirt_Blue Skirt
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 874.5 KB · Downloads: 63,155 · 22nd Jan 2008
|874.5 KB||63,155||22nd Jan 2008|
Size: 133.2 KB · Downloads: 73,829 · 22nd Jan 2008
|133.2 KB||73,829||22nd Jan 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!