[NEW mesh] ALEX.s scarfboots amoutfit
This mesh is new.
The scarf shown in the picture is included in this bodymesh.
model from ASE sims by ALEX.s
++You can freely retexture this mesh, but please do not use my textures in your recolors. You can use my alphas if you wish.
++If you want to use my mesh please let me know and give direct link to this page or here
Well, there ya go...hope you guys like them.
Thanks for looking and happy Simming guys!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Male||Age||Adult Young Adult|
ASError_ALEX.s_amoutfit no (37).rar
Size: 878.5 KB · Downloads: 30,966 · 24th Jan 2008
|878.5 KB||30,966||24th Jan 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.