*UPDATED* Star Trek uniforms ("The Next Generation" version) for adults and elders
Updated: 20th Oct 2012 at 5:23 AM
It's been so long, the people who've requested these have probably forgotten it by now, but here you have it anyway: Starfleet uniforms, as seen on (the later seasons of) Star Trek: The Next Generation.
As per usual, these uniforms will appear as casual and formal wear, and as outerwear if you have Seasons. If you have University, the adult version will be available for young adults as well. Of course, they can be worn together with my rank pips.
Now, I haven't made the two-piece version worn by the male senior officers, because... well, because I haven't. Seriously, this project was jinxed; things went wrong every step of the way (and when nothing else was acting up, I could always count on BodyShop to pretend it couldn't find the project files), so when I finally got everything to look and behave properly, I just wanted to be done with it all. I will most likely make the two-piece version later on - just not right now.
For female : Polys=2074, vertices=1639
For male: Polys=2004, vertices=1618
The poly count is the same for adult and elder.
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about body meshing
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers of - The Milkshape team
Male model: Hair and skintone by Maxis.
Female model: Hair is a free hair by Peggysims recoloured by dancegurl1708; skin is my edit of Ren's self make-up skintone.
As always, if you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button is a quick and painless way of showing it.
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| All files
Size: 4.19 MB · Downloads: 4,778 · 14th Jul 2009
|4.19 MB||4,778||14th Jul 2009|
Size: 199.4 KB · Downloads: 1,093 · 14th Jul 2009
|199.4 KB||1,093||14th Jul 2009|
Size: 198.8 KB · Downloads: 1,563 · 14th Jul 2009
|198.8 KB||1,563||14th Jul 2009|
Size: 938.3 KB · Downloads: 885 · 14th Jul 2009
|938.3 KB||885||14th Jul 2009|
Size: 1,012.3 KB · Downloads: 855 · 14th Jul 2009
|1,012.3 KB||855||14th Jul 2009|
Size: 934.2 KB · Downloads: 1,387 · 14th Jul 2009
|934.2 KB||1,387||14th Jul 2009|
Size: 1,012.5 KB · Downloads: 1,500 · 14th Jul 2009
|1,012.5 KB||1,500||14th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- ...recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- ...include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots
- ...modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- ...clone my objects
- ...convert my items for The Sims 3
- ...use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
But Please DON'T...
- ...claim my work as your own
- ...upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (such as renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- ...convert my items for The Sims 4
- ...upload my items or content based on my items to paysites, including Patreon and sites that use ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for voluntary donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
you may of course do whatever you please![/size]
[size=+2]I'm no longer active at MTS, but I am still active in the Sims community.
I am NOT retired and my downloads here are NOT abandonware!