Intrepid Class Furniture
Updated: 18th Sep 2008 at 12:28 AM
There are 12 new objects, including:
A master systems display (3x1 table) with science station and environment stations (2x1 tables) An interlocking set, but the MSD can be used as a stand-alone object.
Ops and Tactical consoles and displays (4 3x1 tables). Can be used together or as seperates
Conn console (3x1 table), transporter console (2x1 table), 2 duty stations (I have no idea what systems they're supposed to control, 1x1 tables) and an astrometrics display (ceiling lamp). I have been informed that the 2 smaller duty stations are an auxilary science console and an engineering station.
Intrepid Class Ops Display: 78
Intrepid Class Astrometrics Display: 864
Intrepid Class Conn Station: 382
Intrepid Class Duty Station 1: 106
Intrepid Class Duty Station 2: 106
Intrepid Class Master Systems Display: 226
Intrepid Class Environment: 212
Intrepid Class Ops Console: 410
Intrepid Class Science: 212
Intrepid Class Tactical Console:410
Intrepid Class Tactical Display: 78
Intrepid Class Transporter Console: 236
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Intrepid Class Transporter Console.rar
Size: 95.6 KB · Downloads: 4,620 · 27th Jan 2008
|95.6 KB||4,620||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Tactical Display.rar
Size: 220.5 KB · Downloads: 4,579 · 27th Jan 2008
|220.5 KB||4,579||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Tactical Console.rar
Size: 236.7 KB · Downloads: 4,573 · 27th Jan 2008
|236.7 KB||4,573||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Science.rar
Size: 74.4 KB · Downloads: 4,601 · 27th Jan 2008
|74.4 KB||4,601||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Ops Display.rar
Size: 221.4 KB · Downloads: 4,733 · 27th Jan 2008
|221.4 KB||4,733||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Ops Console.rar
Size: 52.6 KB · Downloads: 4,621 · 27th Jan 2008
|52.6 KB||4,621||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Environment.rar
Size: 62.9 KB · Downloads: 4,574 · 27th Jan 2008
|62.9 KB||4,574||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Master Systems Display.rar
Size: 90.6 KB · Downloads: 4,736 · 27th Jan 2008
|90.6 KB||4,736||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Duty Station 2.rar
Size: 329.1 KB · Downloads: 4,650 · 27th Jan 2008
|329.1 KB||4,650||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Duty Station 1.rar
Size: 289.1 KB · Downloads: 4,738 · 27th Jan 2008
|289.1 KB||4,738||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Conn Station.rar
Size: 216.9 KB · Downloads: 4,748 · 27th Jan 2008
|216.9 KB||4,748||27th Jan 2008|
Intrepid Class Astrometrics Display.rar
Size: 168.4 KB · Downloads: 4,981 · 27th Jan 2008
|168.4 KB||4,981||27th Jan 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Please read carefully!
You may recolor my objects + architecture
You may clone my stuff, but credit it back to me
You may use my objects on your lots
You may alter my stuff for your own projects, but credit it back to me
You may not post my stuff on the Exchange or paysites. Keep it free.