World Of Warcraft Undead Mage
Uploaded 30th Jan 2008 at 7:57 AM · Updated 30th Jan 2008 at 11:20 PM by stevekills.com
I checked around and saw the world of warcraft selection here...
Not very much...
Posters, Wallpapers, Shirts and Nightelves...
Well, I've decided to let the Horde in on the fun of Sims 2.
Thus, I give you, The Undead Mage!
The robe could be used by all classes, but is most likely to be used by mage, warlock or priest. Also, it's based off of the starting mage robe.
The download contains the robe mesh, robe texture and custom undead eyes.
The hair and skintone are both available in University. Kinda. You gotta work to get the skintone, but the hair is readily available.
Feel free to make recolors of this. Seriously, what am I gonna do about it?
For The Horde!!
On an unrelated note, to those of you who remember and still care: I WILL finish the Death Career, even if it kills me. Which it probably will, giving a nice little pun to the name "death" career. Soon though. Soon.
Blizzard for making WoW. Without them, I'd probably have the Death Career finished.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Male||Age||Adult Young Adult|
stevekills.com's world of warcraft undead mage.zip
Size: 570.9 KB · Downloads: 2,503 · 30th Jan 2008
|570.9 KB||2,503||30th Jan 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.