7 log fences for wood cabins
Updated: 5th Feb 2008 at 6:29 AM
There are 7 fences that are intended to be used as balcony railings. 4 of them come with high posts and look good at verandas and gazebos.
All fences can be easily combined with each other.
You need at least one EP installed to see the fences in the game.
There is staircase matching the fence no.3.
Fence 1a, 1b: Face 168, Vertex 246
Fence 1c: Face 336, Vertex 492
Fence 2: Face 112, Vertex 164
Fence 3: Face 140, Vertex 205
Additional Credits: and creators.
Programs used: Milkshape, 3D Max, Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 39.4 KB · Downloads: 17,027 · 3rd Feb 2008
|39.4 KB||17,027||3rd Feb 2008|
Size: 40.4 KB · Downloads: 17,303 · 3rd Feb 2008
|40.4 KB||17,303||3rd Feb 2008|
Size: 62.3 KB · Downloads: 16,457 · 3rd Feb 2008
|62.3 KB||16,457||3rd Feb 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may use my objects in your lots and you may include my creations in your lot files.
You may use my creations for videos, pictures or whatever you like without credits, in case you don't call them yours and there is no profit concerned.
In case you want to modify my mesh or use my textures, please contact me first. Don't be afraid, I'm not biting. ;)
In no case you are permitted to upload my objects on pay sites!
And I would greatly appreciate links to the sites where you might post recolors of my creations or your pictures or videos with them. It's not necessary, just my curiosity.
Thank you for your consideration!