Female Adult Mannequin and Recolours
Updated: 16th Mar 2009 at 3:25 PM - Updated Mesh File
*UPDATE* I have altered the mesh slightly so that the base is now closer to a square than a rectangle. This is mearly an asthetic change to better fit with the mannequins I am currently working on. If you do download the new file then just let it overwrite the old as they have the same file name.
Today I bring to you a female shop mannequin!
This was the first ever object I started working on in July 2007 but I stopped working on it when started throwing errors that wouldn't let me import the mesh.
I discovered the files again the other day and decided to have a go at finishing it off and managed to get it to work this time!
The mannequin costs 250 simoleons and has its own catalogue description.
I've made six recolours as well which you can either download seperately or all in one file. The purple and green colours are edited from MAXIS textures and the other colours are MAXIS textures.
Providing this is recieved well and works in peoples games I have plans to make a series of mannequins for all ages and genders, hopefully in a few different styles as well.
You can now download a female mannequin in a dress here.
Please feel free to create recolours but don't upload the mesh file or my colours anywhere else.
Vertices: 1841 according to Should be less than an actual Sim as the model has no head.
Additional Credits: Wes H for the Milkshape plugins
tiggerypum, Histerical Paroxysm and JWoods for tutorials
Jimbo64 for fixing a lighting issue
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||MESH_MM_afMannaquin.package (inside UPDATED_MESH_MM_afMannequin.zip)|
|Title||Menaceman Mannequins - Female Adult|
|Description||This female mannequin comes complete with outfit in a range of colours. Perfect to adorn all good clothing outlets as well as the not-so-good ones. Menaceman Mannequins; a name to tie your tongue. Created by Menaceman44|
Size: 223.5 KB · Downloads: 12,713 · 20th Mar 2008
|223.5 KB||12,713||20th Mar 2008|
Size: 481.1 KB · Downloads: 13,341 · 13th Feb 2008
|481.1 KB||13,341||13th Feb 2008|
Size: 71.0 KB · Downloads: 1,585 · 13th Feb 2008
|71.0 KB||1,585||13th Feb 2008|
Size: 74.3 KB · Downloads: 1,886 · 13th Feb 2008
|74.3 KB||1,886||13th Feb 2008|
Size: 74.0 KB · Downloads: 1,879 · 13th Feb 2008
|74.0 KB||1,879||13th Feb 2008|
Size: 72.7 KB · Downloads: 1,871 · 13th Feb 2008
|72.7 KB||1,871||13th Feb 2008|
Size: 71.4 KB · Downloads: 1,793 · 13th Feb 2008
|71.4 KB||1,793||13th Feb 2008|
Size: 70.4 KB · Downloads: 2,498 · 13th Feb 2008
|70.4 KB||2,498||13th Feb 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.