Uploaded 14th Feb 2008 at 8:07 PM · Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 1:10 AM by Canoodle
Hippos typically weigh in at 1-2.5 tons and live a semi-aquatic life. Their skin secretes an orangey-pink substance that helps protect them from UV rays. Despite their popular depiction as dopey yet graceful ballerinas, hippos are highly aggressive, territorial, unpredictable, are known to tip over passing boats, shred people with their teeth, and can even outrun a human on land at an astonishing 30mph. That's right, 30mph of 1-2.5ton hippo coming at you with an enormous bite and gnashing teeth.
Luckily, the Domesticated Hippo is perfectly safe. You can find the domesticated hippo breed under the big dog section.
Please do not upload this to any other site. You may use this breed as a base for any other your own creations.
Description: Despite its status as the deadliest, most aggressive animal in Africa, this zaftig hippopotamus makes a wonderful, lovable pet. by robokitty (modthesims2)
Size: 8.8 KB · Downloads: 10,150 · 15th Feb 2008
|8.8 KB||10,150||15th Feb 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: